Corruption Risk Assessment in the Field of Children Deprived of Parental Care
- To identify and assess the corruption risks in the processes of identification, registration, choice of care, keeping in institutions, guidance, care and education, provision of education for children left without parental care in Zeytun and Nubarashen administrative districts of Yerevan, as well as Metsamor of Armavir marz and Abovyan cities of Kotayk marz
- Develop a report on corruption risks and problems in the field of social protection of children left without parental care, based on the conducted research
- To raise awareness about the problems identified as a result of the research among the main actors involved in the protection of the interests of children left without parental care and aimed at solving the problems of the latter
- Raise awareness of the problems of children left without parental care in the general layers of society
- Develop a set of recommendations aimed at improving the mechanisms of social protection of children left without parental care by the state and carry out their advocacy among interested organizations.
USAID, Transparency International