Study on cost effectiveness (cost benefit analysis) of custodial and non-custodial sentences and probation
- Analysis local legal and sub-legal acts which regulate any cost affect during detention, imprisonment and serving alternative sentences.
- Comparative costing (cost benefit) analysis of the existing penitentiary service (costs related to the implementation of custodial and non-custodial sanctions and other measures);
- General assessment of the costs related to custodial and non-custodial sentences in the view of prevention of re-offending;
- Recommendations on the costs effectiveness and social impact for the establishment of the probation service.
- Recommendation to develop and implement a new penitentiary policy, including establishment the Probation service in Armenia
Council of Europe